Monday, December 14, 2015

I'M TRYING TO NOT SPOIL HER

She's just so darned lovable!  It's hard to not spoil her.  She is so appreciative of even the simplest things.  A pat on the head when I walk by.  A tummy tickle every now and again.  Being on the floor rolling a ball or playing with her stuffed animal.

This was last night as I was watching TV.  Please?  Please can I come up there with you?



I don't want to give her bad habits that her new parents may not appreciate.  My first dog or two was not allowed on the furniture.   The last few we let sleep with us.  Even when the 65 lb grand dog came to visit ... he slept in bed with us.

But she's so hard to resist.  I call this look PRETTY PLEASE?



So far, so good.

P.S.  I came home at 8:30pm Sunday night ... and guess who was sitting in my spot on the sofa ....


No comments:

Post a Comment