Monday, January 11, 2016

SPA DAY

After much discussion, Honey convinced me she needed a day at the beauty parlor.  She thanked me for my attempt at giving her showers but she really wanted a very sudsy, luxurious bath.  And her nails!  No more pics until those uglies get groomed!

My beautiful little neighbor dog gets her fancy on at The Mutt Hut.  She always looks stunning and smells so fresh, I decided to give them a try.  As you may remember, we need to keep her heart rate low so Randy got her in very early before all the action starts.



She enjoyed being pampered and getting that pedicure.  Plus she got a beautiful Hawaiian print scarf.




4 comments:

  1. Very cool! May I ask what they charge for glam day our your way? Here, I pay $48 for Levi but he gets a cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was $40, based on her size. No haircut. Jodie is $65 with her haircut. Another higher expense .... helping convince me I don't want to be a pet owner yet. I feel bad leaving her for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Restrictive to my tourist lifestyle ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do spa day when Levi has his spa day. LOL

      Delete
    2. That is a good plan! But since she can't have the excitement, it was in and out. Just about enough time to get a cup of coffee and return!

      Delete